Campus Cool

Friday, August 23, 2013

For many households, this upcoming weekend is a BUSY one! College students are heading back to campus.

Keeping students organized in the space that today's dorm provides can be a real challenge.

Today's student housing is more like a super-sized apartment building.

Back in the day, this was my residence...at a very small school. The "Halls" were originally built either as small mansions (in their day) or multi-unit buildings that were later acquired by the school and outfitted for student housing.

Here's another residence hall from the college I attended.

How accommodations have changed!

While browsing the latest PBTeen and Ikea catalogs, I spotted some really fun AND practical items for back-to-school.

I totally need this fuzzy ball chair BTW!!

If you're sending one off to campus or the classroom, I hope you've had some fun with the process.

There are no students in my household; however, I did find that some of these products will be very helpful in working with my sellers and staging clients to prepare their homes for the upcoming Fall housing market. Even if the potential buyer does not have children, it's really best to show a home that doesn't have any rooms that can be a haz-mat zone (A.K.A. a tween's or teen's room!).

Have a great weekend!

(all decor images are from PBTeen)

0 comments:

Post a Comment