DO YOU BELIEVE...In Love at 1st Sight?

Monday, June 3, 2013

Do you believe…in love at first sight?

It could be regarding a significant other OR buying a home!

When I first saw the wonderful man I married, my heart literally skipped a beat, I had to stop to catch my breath.

It was a feeling like no other. The twinkle in those blue eyes and that genuine smile – WOW! I hoped THAT would be the man I would marry someday!

Home buyers say they have THAT same kind of feeling when they walk into a home and know IT’S the ONE!

I experienced that twice, myself. After looking at many townhomes, many years ago, I toured one and told the agent I would need to come back with my husband. I told her this was the ONE! Sure enough, we lived there for 17 years!

Yes, we loved that little house and its wooded view.

While searching for our current home, I did much of the “pre-viewing”. I would bring my DH back to homes I thought would interest him as well.

When I walked into what is our current home, I had THAT feeling. I just knew it was the ONE. Every day, I feel lucky to live in this wonderful place with the love of my life.

Have you experienced that WOW factor? How did you choose your 1st home?

Ready to move on and find YOUR next home? Let's chat about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment