Pretty...in Pink

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I have never been a fan of PINK in decor or fashion; however, when Mother Nature dons a pink outfit, it's the hit of Fashion Week!

Yesterday, my DH and I headed to the District to see the Cherry Blossoms in peak bloom. To see the sunrise over the monuments and cotton candy-like trees truly is a site to behold. All that beauty is a reminder of how much I really love living here.

Our area has literally gone from parka to flip flop weather in a matter of days - very strange. This instant Summer has propelled everything into full bloom!

The Cherry Blossoms will be mounds of pink petals on the green grass as of this weekend.

Predicting peak bloom is an iffy process. If your schedule permits a trip to Washington DC next year to see the blossoms, I will see you there! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment