It's MAGIC!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OK - I am jumping on the "slipcovers made from paint drop cloths" bandwagon. Of course I am hoping for a David Copperfield moment where my circa 1990's jewel-tone print couch will be transformed into something like the Pottery Barn one above!!
I have unearthed my sewing machine. We haven't seen each other in some time. I have minimal sewing skills so according to what I've seen in blogland regarding this project, that should be enough. LOTS of shabby chic drop cloth ideas on Pinterest!
So, in the next week, I hope to tackle this project. I will report back with results! Sharon (Pix courtesy of Pottery Barn, Pinterest, and Annabellea.com) Need help preparing your home for sale or want to know your home's worth is? Let's talk about it! Sharon Goetz 703-679-1712, Sharon.G@KW.com Realtor®, Accredited Staging Professional, Certified Interior Decorator Keller Williams Realty www.SellingHomesByDesign.com www.facebook.com/SellingHomesByDesign Please visit my website to see photos of Staged homes & to request my FREE report on “Preparing Your Home for Sale”. SELLING HOMES!...by design® • Staging® services designed for YOUR home • A choice of 3 commission plans designed to fit YOUR needs • A satisfaction guarantee designed with YOU in mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment