HO HO HURRY!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I've got to know...are you one of those people whose holiday to-dos are DONE?

Sloooowly getting my act together here. Christmas is nipping at our heels. There's a lot of pressure to get it all wrapped up - literally!

This is the one time of year that I need a wife ~ 1 with better handwriting to address those cards and 1 with some Martha Stewart baking skills, please!!

SOME decorated and online shopping has been done ~ BUT I do aspire to be more like the ahhhhsome bloggers I follow:

This beauty is the home of

BlueEggBrownNest.com.

AND...this amazing gal who decorated her laundry room! ThistlewoodFarms.com

What's your status? Are you a holiday over-achiever --- or a bit of a slacker --- or somewhere in between?

I certainly wish you a Happy Holiday - enjoying the season in YOUR own special way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment